Integrity Sound was founded in 2007 by industry veteran Joe Carder, with the core belief that providing each client with exceptional service and superior value would produce highly satisfied clients and long-term relationships. With his passion for this industry & A/V experience dating back to 1986, it wasn’t rocket science, he knew what his customers wanted. It was simple common sense combined with a passionate dedication for always being the best at what he knew. It’s no surprise to old coworkers that Joe’s business thrived and continues to thrive. Today Integrity Sound has grown to become a premier provider of audio, visual and networking solutions. A company that is consistently recognized as an industry leader in quality, service and innovation.
From the owner, Joe Carder: “It’s been a great ride…but it’s only the beginning!”
In business since 1986, Joe is passionate about the industry and built Integrity Sound from the ground up. Joe has been instrumental in growing the business with multiple locations in South West Florida.
EXPERIENCE SMART TECHNOLOGY
Florida’s Premier Audio & Video and custom media integration specialist with networking solutions experience. They only offer the highest quality products and back it up with a customer service team that is second to none in South West Florida. They possess a passion and philosophy along with a vision to find and offer the best solution for your custom home and business needs.
ABOUT INTEGRITY SOUND
Their Relationships are built on Integrity. They focus on every detail for you, this ensures that everything from their Custom Audio Speakers to their Home Theater System is pitch perfect.
QUALITY YOU CAN HEAR
They offer a unique and custom solution for all commercial and residential Audio / Video, Custom Media Integration and Networking Solution needs. Therefore, they only offer the highest quality products and back it up with a customer service team that is second to none in Southwest Florida.
INTEGRITY SOUND TEAM
Each of their departments include true specialists with a thorough knowledge of their craft (Design, engineering, installation, programming, project management, etc.)
This translates into peace of mind – knowing that when you choose Integrity Sound for your project, you get:
· A team that takes deep pride in their work
· A team with a friendly, can-do attitude
· A team that communicates technology in an easy to understand way
· A team that respects your home, business and valued belongings
· A team that always acts in your best interest
· An award-winning team of technology experts
· A highly-trained and highly-proficient technical and management team
· All jobs, large and small they can handle it! Contact their team today
Peter Procyk V.P. of Integration & Technology
For over 20 years Peter has mastered the knowledge to integrate various systems to operate together. With more certifications that they can list, they Trust Peter with all projects no matter the size!
- Crestron Digital Media Certified Technician(12/11/12)Crestron Certified Programmer (9/02/11)Extron School of Configurable Control Systems (7/14/11)infoComm CTS-I (6/03/11)McIntosh Company Training Class (12/13/10)
- McIntosh Amplifiers Training Class (12/13/10)
- McIntosh Preamplifiers Training Class (12/13/10)
- McIntosh Sources Training Class (12/13/10)
- Crestron DMC-D (7/16/10)
- Tandberg Authorized Partner Technical Training (6/04/10)
- Extron A/V Associate (5/18/10)
- Crestron Intermediate Crestron Programming (2/19/10)
- infoComm CTS (4/27/09)
- Tandberg Visitec Certified Dealer Training (4/01/09)Crestron Essentials of Crestron Programming (6/10/09)Polycom VSG Video Solutions Sales Training Course and Exam (9/15/08)Polycom VSG Video Solutions Pre-Sales Technical Training Course and Exam (9/09/08)Tandberg Certified Expert Partner (03/20/08-03/21/08)Tandberg Certified Associate Partner (03/03/08-03/05/08)Universal Remote Control Advanced Automator (06/02/05)
- UStec (05/27/05; 3/22/02)
- Crestron Essentials of Crestron Programming(04/12/05-04/15/05)
- AMX Programmer 1(11/16/01; 10/12/01)
- Lutron Home Works Interactive(02/22/01; 02/21/01)
★★★★★ “I cannot say enough great things about Integrity Sound! Joe and his team are extremely knowledgeable, professional and completely trustworthy! Their pricing is fair and customer service would be hard to beat!” – Emily Stroud
★★★★★ “We have had two opportunities to work with Joe Carder at Integrity Sound along with his very knowledgeable and professional staff. We chose Integrity Sound to upgrade our current sound system. The product was perfect for our needs. We were so pleased with the installation team. Their work was clean and attention was paid to every detail. The team did not leave until we were comfortable with the new electronics and we felt like we knew how to operate each new component. Follow up was excellent. When we decided to add one new component to the new system, naturally we called again on Integrity Sound. They did not disappoint. If you are looking for a new system or just an upgrade for what you already have, Integrity Sound, with the staff and team there, is the place to go.” – Laurin and Nelson Goldner
★★★★★ “Just had our third successful experience with Joe and his team. This one was complicated, because we moved two TV’s from one home to another we are remodeling and installed a brand new (awesome) 65 ” and 55 ” in our first home. As always the pricing was very fair, and the service and clean up first rate. Very respectful and knowledgeable technicians made this a good experience for my wife and me.” – James Thompson
★★★★★ “Awesome technology. Great overall experience. Everyone from the top down was very helpful, extremely knowledgeable and easy to work with. We wouldn’t go anywhere else!!!👍” – Steven Feldman
4035 S. Tamiami Trail
Sarasota, FL 34231
8111 Lakewood Main St. Suite 103
Lakewood Ranch, Fl. 34202